3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2013 First Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 504 times)

forgot to weigh myself this morning so weighed myself after Frankie's race. 136.6 also Omron said 15.6 BF% Big grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

forgot to weigh myself this morning so weighed myself after Frankie's race. 136.6 also Omron said 15.6 BF% Big grin

Damn!

steph  

kcam

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Check-in: 175.8

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

flarunner

Stupid chocolate chip cookies from Publix bakery...

DoppleBock

219 avg for week - Sat night packer game and sunday no run didn't help Sun and Mon weights into the avg.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

bhearn

Prince of Fatness

I know that this was not normal weigh-in time but is this right? That's a 14 lb gain in one week.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Oops.  week 1 was 150.8.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Bob -- hehe.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

DoppleBock

Husky pants ~ Now are called loose fit.

I have been fat for so long that if I get to a weight that is almost in normal BMI (<25) I get told I am too thin ... WTF ~ What does everyone want me Fat ... it is like a conspiracy ... wait that's it, it's not my fault ... it's a conspiracy to keep me fat ... I mean Husky

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

I know that this was not normal weigh-in time but is this right? That's a 14 lb gain in one week.

ooooops make that 123.6 not sure how the hell I wrote 136.6

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.