3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2013 First Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 504 times)

Hangs head......207

Was this the weight gain thread?

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Hangs head......207

Here ya go. Linky.

Big grin

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

I run 9 mpw and gain 2 lbs. I run 72 mpw and still gain 2 lbs. *sigh*

Feeling the growl again

Some of us are on our third one...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Down one. 130.  Maybe it will stick

steph  

kcam

Dessert:  Nutella and banana crepes.  Bless my wife's heart!  So much for tomorrow morning's weigh-in.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Dessert:  Nutella and banana crepes.  Bless my wife's heart!  So much for tomorrow morning's weigh-in.

Ooo, yum!

steph  

Prince of Fatness

Away from my home and my scale for a few days.  Will update soon.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

That's just mean (assuming she knows you're trying to drop some weight).

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

kcam

Nah, she's the one I have to credit for getting my weight down from 185lbs 5 years ago to where I am now.  She loves cooking/baking as much as I love running and racing so we almost never go out to eat (unless we're on a road trip) and I eat like a king every single day.   Healthy, fresh food every single day is her thing.

W2 - 151.2 (I guess a couple of those crepes from Friday night didn't do the damage I thought they would!)

Feeling the growl again

Oops.  week 1 was 150.8.

Wee 2 = 152.8.  Heh.  A big unexplained outlier but it is what it is.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

bhearn

Week 2 = 170.5. Bad combo, cold + not running + not counting calories.

week 2 126

Not all that concerned since my eating is still really good and I've stepped up my exercising (36.1 miles on erg and 16 miles walked) I'm thinking of changing my goal to a BF% instead since I'm looking to add muscle and loose fat at the same time.

Any thoughts about a BF% goal instead?

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

273.2  - probably the nadir of my avg weight

Earlier in the week I was 176.8 and 174.6 in that order.

Really gotta cut out that beer.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

flarunner

Me Week 2: 116.2

week 2 126

Not all that concerned since my eating is still really good and I've stepped up my exercising (36.1 miles on erg and 16 miles walked) I'm thinking of changing my goal to a BF% instead since I'm looking to add muscle and loose fat at the same time.

Any thoughts about a BF% goal instead?

A "good" goal for women is 20%. You're already below that at ~15%. I would suggest staying there instead of trying to get lower. At ~12%, women start to have problems related to too little fat.