3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

December Mileage Throw-Down (Read 1970 times)

Feeling the growl again

Feel free to add your own goal or throw down against someone else.

BOLD = on track to hit mileage goal

UNDERLINE = leading a competitive matchup

Goal                   Day 7      Day 14       Day 21      Day 28   Final

C-R -                      250                       70.4        139.4         195.2          266.7   300.3

rabutler -               150                       45.4         106.2        151.5          210.9    250

C-R/ra total           400                     115.8        245.6         346.7         477.6    550.3

spaniel             beat C-R/ra total    120.7       265             374.2         507.5    552.5

A1 -                         475                       84.2         ???           ninja            ninja     ??

MrPHinNJ             200                       45.8          96.4          143.1         194.3    221.5

pfetro                     225                       58.5        104.4          171.8         229.4    255.2

Hoppity                 226                        36.6        103.1         169.3          229       263.8

rockenmamaof5  300                       62.3       130.6           218.5          304.6    343.2

kmark                    280M/450K          58.2       115.1          178.5          246.5    259.5

L Train             more than Nader     53           114.9          173.7          237.7    260.8

CliveF                     165                      20.9          70.5          117.4         154.3    172

Greg C               243.8 (rev 12/25)  51.2        110.7          163.5          218.5    243.8

Dickey                  335                         9.7           ???              38              ???        45.5

TeaOlive               300                       55.4        131.4          211             279.9    315

Carl A                    180                       37.6         52.9            53.9             53.9     53.9

mbehr                    225                      56.3         134             212.5          292.5   329.8

kmark vs L Train

Greg C vs Hoppity vs pfetro

spaniel vs C-R+rabutler

A1 vs The World

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Ostrich runner

I should win the miles driven throwdown. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

C-R

Oh yeah. Here we go. This was just the thing needed. 

And no sabotage on Sunday. I'll be watching for that.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Prince of Fatness

MrPHinNJ             200 (if you even think it I hold you to it!)

This actually may provide me with the kick in the ass that I need.  I'm in.  Honestly it's less than an hour a week more than I am running now so I should be able to find the time.  I will need good weather ..... no treadmill.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

You putting any of your beer on the line if you don't make the goal? 

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

225 for me...would be my biggest month in over a year (damn injuries)

Feeling the growl again

Fetro!!! 

Nice to see you back man.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

You putting any of your beer on the line if you don't make the goal? 

Sure, payable at Monkey 2012.  Deal?

Not at it at all. 

C-R

Daaaaaaammmm!  Good to see you back.

I would gladly cough up a beer for that.

C-R

Sure, payable at Monkey 2012.  Deal?

I'm your huckleberry then.

Nothing amazing, but, I'm getting a cold, this weekend is away with friends and they probably won't be too happy if I run (if I'm well enough) and I always struggle to get out over Christmas...so 200 would be good.  I should really say >225.1 to make it the highest month of the year (and highest month ever) but the cold, the holiday season etc are going to make that a bit unlikely. 

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Feeling the growl again

Nothing amazing, but, I'm getting a cold, this weekend is away with friends and they probably won't be too happy if I run (if I'm well enough) and I always struggle to get out over Christmas...so 200 would be good.  I should really say >225.1 to make it the highest month of the year (and highest month ever) but the cold, the holiday season etc are going to make that a bit unlikely. 

4 weeks to spread 25.1 more miles...that's <7 miles more more week....goals aren't meant to be easy....

Argh.  226 then.

I detect some bimbling long runs coming on...

(in my defence 7 more miles per week seems a lot to a hobbyjogger and bimbler like me)

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

C-R

Argh.  226 then.

I detect some bimbling long runs coming on...

No idea what bimbling means but way to step up. That's what this place is all about.

Bimbling long runs for me are those that are extra slow, in the hills, on trails and fells and are more of a few hours out having fun than a real long run. 

If I can't get those in (it depends on where we are between Christmas and New Year), then I'll try and get healthy and do some subtle mileage addition.  I think the challenge will start proper on Monday because of this weekend, so that might decrease the subtle nature of the mileage addition.

Stepping it up is one thing, getting it is another.  I'll try though.