3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Those of you that bought the NordicTrack treadmills... (Read 693 times)

Feeling the growl again

mbehr, since I opted for the cheaper/simpler non-touch version, I can't seem to find such a screen on this one (with pace).  I'll try scrolling through again now that it is more familiar.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

Thanks in part to rabutler's biceps, my new treadmill is in place and running and the old one is in itty bitty pieces out on the back-40.

Wait. Did I miss the firing squad?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

I was at Sears on Saturday shopping for a new dishwasher and saw that they had a Commercial 1750 for $1299.  Despite it being the floor model, that's a decent price.

Feeling the growl again

I was at Sears on Saturday shopping for a new dishwasher and saw that they had a Commercial 1750 for $1299.  Despite it being the floor model, that's a decent price.

Yes, I paid $1200 for my 1500.  But fancier electronics worried me.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Feeling the growl again

Wait. Did I miss the firing squad?

No, we can piece together what is needed for the firing squad.  But I discarded hard/thick things like the rollers and motor, which could cause dangerous ricochets.

C-R

No, we can piece together what is needed for the firing squad.  But I discarded hard/thick things like the rollers and motor, which could cause dangerous ricochets.

Cool. I was worried I missed the fun. Perhaps this can be an event pre-beer mile. Might entice a couple of Oklahoma outdoor types and fast runners.

Oh and I like the range safety. No hillbilly stunts needed.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Feeling the growl again

No hillbilly stunts needed.

Woah, now we're likely not going to fully escape that label, but we certainly don't need to be posting something like THIS.  Or THIS.

C-R

Woah, now we're likely not going to fully escape that label, but we certainly don't need to be posting something like THIS.  Or THIS.

No worries. We have more teeth than those people and I'll leave my camera in the car.

Feeling the growl again

I'll leave my camera in the car.

Oh I won't.  This is going to be a thorough review of their treadmill.  I might even send the video to them.  I have the choreography all worked out in my head.  It is going to be epic.