3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Sucker Punches (Read 1095 times)

Feeling the growl again

If you haven't noticed, the pace bunny is throwing lots of us to the curb so you need to get back in the ring.

Not so bad that we're holding 10-11 people ahead of the rodent.  A few more within just-need-to-want-it distance.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

Last time that pose happened it was a slick pitch and I missed a through ball. Friggin made me crawl off to recover. Thanks for resurrecting that memory.

Google pigeon pose ... great stretch for the hips.  Basically anything that does this....

Also don't be afraid to get out and do some walking.  You want to keep loose.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

C-R

130 miles down to the rodent in 1.5 months. I don't like this trend.

Not so bad that we're holding 10-11 people ahead of the rodent.  A few more within just-need-to-want-it distance.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

I agree on that being a Friday image.  Not sure I can recreate it, no tighty whiteys for a start, but I'll try.  I'm walking around a lot at work and cycled to work this morning and took a short (2 mile) walk at lunch to get to the shops, so am hopefully staying loose.  Things seem to feel tighter and more buzzy after activity but I feel better for it, this has happened before a few times so there is something strange that must happen as a result of certain triggers.

Google pigeon pose ... great stretch for the hips.  Basically anything that does this....

Also don't be afraid to get out and do some walking.  You want to keep loose.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Wussies. Pigeon pose rocks. I do it after almost every run.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

Here's another one to try.  Not sure what it is supposed to help but seems to work wonders on my eyes.

Not at it at all. 

I do have a white top like that, so I guess that could work.

WhoDat...photos please?  You need to wear the outfit.

I seem to have a stinking cold now too.  That often plays with my joints, so wondering if that is adding to the issues.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Here's another one to try.  Not sure what it is supposed to help but seems to work wonders on my eyes.

I have nothing to say that would be appropriate for general audiences.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I'm pretty sure no one wants to see that. Old men doing yoga poses is best kept behind closed doors.

I think thats more likely a Kama Sutra pose.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

C-R

FFS

Feeling the growl again

He'd just send a washed out photo where he claims he's doing it and blame the glare on his gawdawful clown shoes.  Big grin

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Feeling the growl again

My guess would be parts she lacks.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

If you haven't noticed, the pace bunny is throwing lots of us to the curb so you need to get back in the ring.

Yes, I'm not liking that furball right now but for some stupid reason, it got my a$$ in gear and I'm putting a gap on that thing.  91 miles in the last 7 days...Highest 7 day total - EVER.  And I wasn't even suckered into some stoopid stunt.

C-R

Yes, I'm not liking that furball right now but for some stupid reason, it got my a$$ in gear and I'm putting a gap on that thing.  91 miles in the last 7 days...Highest 7 day total - EVER.  And I wasn't even suckered into some stoopid stunt.

Cool

Did someone say stoopid stunt. :-)