3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Why can't it be Friday (Read 38 times)

Feeling the growl again

I need to not be working tomorrow if I am going to watch Lance Armstrong spill the beans.  Perhaps I should let the DVR do its thing and go to bed.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Just don't watch.  Everyone knows that he cheated.

And since I am on vacation this week every day is Friday.  For now.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Just don't watch.  Everyone knows that he cheated.

And since I am on vacation this week every day is Friday.  For now.

Moth + Flame = Southern Comfort left over from Christmas eggnog.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Feeling the growl again

kcam

Lance who?  Uninterested in anything Opra Blimpy has to say or do.  Never mind that I don't pay money to get the OWNCurrentTVHistoryFoxNewsMSNBCESPNWeattherTBSHBODiscovery channel.  And, of course, GET OFF MY LAWN.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

A friend of mine used to call her Okra Windbag. Heh. That's still kinda funny.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Lance who?  Uninterested in anything Opra Blimpy has to say or do.  Never mind that I don't pay money to get the OWNCurrentTVHistoryFoxNewsMSNBCESPNWeattherTBSHBODiscovery channel.  And, of course, GET OFF MY LAWN.

It was very hard for me to push the buttons to willing go to that channel.  Big grin

C-R

Got the highlights on SportsCenter. Those were enough to turn my stomach.

Also it looks like Oprah is still keeping up with her marathon training.

Of course my week went weird on Wed with Deadspin and the Te'o story. Hey at least he wasn't selling swag for ink or scamming classes. Either the most tragic story of the year or the biggest sports con since.... well Lance claimed he was clean.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Also it looks like Oprah is still keeping up with her marathon training.

Of course my week went weird on Wed with Deadspin and the Te'o story. Hey at least he wasn't selling swag for ink or scamming classes. Either the most tragic story of the year or the biggest sports con since.... well Lance claimed he was clean.

Ha.  Smile

Yeah, haven't made up my mind on the whole Te'o thing yet.  Even if I could get past the whole internet girlfriend thing and that people actually call that relationships these days (GET OFF MY LAWN), and how blockheaded one would have to be to fall for such a scam (well he IS a football player), I have a hard time believe he was just an innocent victim here.  If what I heard is right he did claim they'd met in Hawaii or something, which clearly didn't happen...so if there was a lie there it seems more reasonable to believe it was just part of a bigger one on his part.

DoppleBock

Te'o

My guess is that he is a shy guy with no skills with the ladies.  The girl he was talking about - His girlfriend was real - It was just a girl that he has been the apple of his eye and the target of his creepy stalking for a long time ... It does not make him any less sad that he has lost his stalkie.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

What's Oprah's next race?: Has she tried Hansons?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.