3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

October 2015 Race Thread (Read 23 times)

kcam

I want to thank each and every one of the self-congratulatory circle-jerks of the Hurtocker for this award.  Not even in my wildest fits of self-loathing did I believe that this award could be so validating of my mediocrity.  But it is!  Wow!  And to all of the other second-rate nominees for October I want you to know how wonderful your crushing defeat makes me feel at this moment!

Thank you all and good night!  The root beer is so delish!

(and Clive, see me after the show for your twenty bucks)

C-R

WTG Ken

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Pigfart IN

Heh. I'm pretty sure he's referring to Lizton and not Pittsboro 

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

Pigfart IN

Heh. I'm pretty sure he's referring to Lizton and not Pittsboro 

Certainly not Carmel. Only pigs we have here are in the grocery store freezers.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

I want to thank each and every one of the self-congratulatory circle-jerks of the Hurtocker for this award.  Not even in my wildest fits of self-loathing did I believe that this award could be so validating of my mediocrity.  But it is!  Wow!  And to all of the other second-rate nominees for October I want you to know how wonderful your crushing defeat makes me feel at this moment!

Thank you all and good night!  The root beer is so delish!

(and Clive, see me after the show for your twenty bucks)

Thank you, ken. This acceptance speech solidly affirms my choice.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau