3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2017 Second Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 23 times)

So true. Definitely seen the comparison from your past posts.

Read some of your thread 'doldrums' and I'm using your run/walk method. I have too!

Yeah Baby!

You seem to be a brotha from anotha motha !

Run / Train ~ Alcohol is in control

No Run ~ Stupid Alcohol choices.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Thanks ken, I remember you and Finn!

I remember you from back int he day.  Good news is you should have fresh legs to make a run at some fast times in a year or two.  May the force be with you.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

wk #6  188lbs

Ricky

DoppleBock

W6 - #232

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

W6 - #232

I thought you were looking pretty slim when I saw you Saturday.  Nice work!

C-R

Feck me. Two weeks away in Mexico and Germany - 178 son of a ......

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

w7  -  185

Ricky

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

137 Oh, oh.

steph  

Prince of Fatness

Sorry folks.  Last week was hell at work and I neglected this for a bit.  I even forgot to step on the scale Friday so no W7 for me.  We'll see what Friday brings me.

Not at it at all. 

DoppleBock

W7 - 233

W8 - 235

Beer

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Prince of Fatness

W8 - 189.4

Not at it at all. 

w8 - 184

Ricky

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

W8 - 137

steph  

W9 - 159 Lbs.

w9 - 181

Ricky