3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

November / December 2012 Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1074 times)

Holding steady at 127.2. I'll take it considering.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

W6 = 162

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Which is quite a bit better than Tuesday's reading was.

steph  

Prince of Fatness

182.5 .... WTF?

Not at it at all. 

Weigh in = 201.4

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Holding steady at 135. At least I didn't gain another 2 pounds this week.
              mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

12/6/12 weight - 191.8.  Considering all the beer and tequila and food this past weekend, I'm not surprised.  But I'm not pleased either. 

Prince of Fatness

Oh, and since these threads seem to go better when beer is on the line....every week I do NOT lose weight, I have to mail Finn a 6-pack.  For real.

BTW is this why you have been avoiding the scale?

Just kidding.  Please don't send me any beer.  I have enough.

Not at it at all. 

Seanv2

169 this morning... surprising considering how many mini hot dogs I ate a holiday party last night.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

169 this morning... surprising considering how many mini hot dogs I ate a holiday party last night.

Gorging on unhealthy crap always seems to show up the second day for me. It sneaks up on you. Beware.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Seanv2

Gorging on unhealthy crap always seems to show up the second day for me. It sneaks up on you. Beware.

Problem is I am going to another party tonight, I'll have no idea which unhealthy crap is making me fat? That's assuming I eat unhealthy crap tonight... but who are we kidding, I'm ready for the dumpling station!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

#artbydmcbride

{{{{hurtlocker chubbsters}}}}   and {{Candice}}

Runners run

Feeling the growl again

{{{{hurtlocker chubbsters}}}}  

You crack me up, Ilene.

As I'm off for my third eat-out meal of the day.  Criminy. 

Well, I've been hungry constantly for the past day.  That must be a sign.  Let's see if I can find a decent salad.

MTA:  Beef sliders.  Crap.  I have a late start on work tomorrow so it looks like it is time to do something incredibly stupid.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

My big ass is up to 178... actually DOWN to 178 from a high of about 183.  I was 186 with clothes and shoes the other day, so that's a PR for me. I should probably try to get down to 175.