3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

I need a spring marathon again. (Read 350 times)

Hawt and sexy

I have stipulations. It can not be in RI, PA, NJ or MA. It needs to have a half for the manslave to run.

So far I have Glass City in OH and Wrightville in NC. Just trying to find something to settle on.

I'm touching your pants.

Prince of Fatness

I have stipulations.

I hope that's not serious!

Not at it at all. 

L Train

DoppleBock

Green Bay, WI - May 20, 2012

http://www.cellcomgreenbaymarathon.com/

Beer and Brats post race

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

DoppleBock

Grandmas Marathon - Duluth, MN - Saturday June12th - Technically still spring

http://grandmasmarathon.com/site/index.php?page=grandma-s-marathon

Although the 1/2 is by lottery

Upside - Saturday race and its a really fun party afterward.

DoppleBock

Or move up in the world to 50k - 50M

Ice Age trail 1/2M, 50k, 50M Saturday May 12th - LaGrange, WI

http://www.badgerlandstriders.org/home/Races/IceAgeTrail50M50K.htm

Nice BBQ & Bon fire afterward and all the Milwaukee Ale House beer you care for.  

Feeling the growl again

I have stipulations. It can not be in RI, PA, NJ or MA. It needs to have a half for the manslave to run.

So far I have Glass City in OH and Wrightville in NC. Just trying to find something to settle on.

Carmel Marathon, late April, just north of Indianapolis.  It has a HM.  I have a guest room 30min from the start, and I usually forget and leave a pair of my pants on the floor so you can touch them all you want.

Glass City is not a bad race...did not realize they had a HM now...don't remember it from the many years I attended that race in either the full or relay (think we still hold the CR for the 5-man there).  But they've moved the course since then.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

I was going to say Carmel as well. Our place is 2.5 miles from the start. Also Evansville has a marathon southern indiana classic. Both have 1/2s too.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Hawt and sexy

It will clear up in a couple of days...

I wish fuckit was in the budget.

Trent runs grandmas, so it will be like 100 degrees man. WI may be to far to drive. Yeah, he's gonna drive there. I get to navigate.

An IN marathon and half? With pants? Hmmm. Do you have wifi? Is there breakfast in bed?

All the manslave has said is that he doesn't care where, he just wants a half.

I'm touching your pants.

Hawt and sexy

Oh, and I think I have a 50k already in March, the manslave can't comprehend anything beyond a marathon yet. Wait until I take him to VTU.

I'm touching your pants.

DoppleBock

That is true when Trent is there without me - Last year Trent and I were both there are it was the best weather in 20 years.  I plan on being in town again in 2012 ... Not sure if I will run any races - Might just be a drinking fest.

Trent runs grandmas, so it will be like 100 degrees man. WI may be to far to drive. Yeah, he's gonna drive there. I get to navigate.

Feeling the growl again

An IN marathon and half? With pants? Hmmm. Do you have wifi? Is there breakfast in bed?

Yes, we have wifi.  Given the likely presence of a 3-mo-old, asking anyone in the household for breakfast in bed may be dangerous.  No problem sleeping through your alarm though.  Wink

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Hawt and sexy

I would get to coo at a baby too!?!  That sounds way awesome!

I'm touching your pants.

Feeling the growl again

I would get to coo at a baby too!?!  That sounds way awesome!

If you're extra good, we'll give you the honor of the 3am feeding.