3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

September Racing Thread (Read 776 times)

What a racing month!  I've been obsessing over how to recap the month and award the coveted virtual beer.  It could be real if you want to toast yourself or if the Hurtlocker ever gets together.

This month brought out some great times and great results.  Several hit their goals and several ran away with new PR's.  I think 10k was the distance to race in September.  With that, I'm going to have to say that Nader ran away with it.  He set a new bar for himself and with the consistency and hard work in his recent training, he hit it.  Congrats, you deserve it. 

I have to give honerable mention to CliveF, MilkTruck, WhoDatRunner and TonyP for achieving new PR's and making this month a tough one.  Nice running all!

This was indeed a great month for Hurtlocker racing.  Inspiring!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Ack, sorry I never posted my Berlin result. I just got back from Germany!

My training sort of went out the window due to being super busy the past couple of months, so I did as well as could be expected. Ben PR'd....freaking 2:26!!

Great racing guys. Congrats Tony, Milk, Whodat & Clive!

Ack, sorry I never posted my Berlin result. I just got back from Germany!

We had you covered.  Nice job to you and Ben in Berlin!  I bet that was a great trip...all around Oktoberfest time too.  Oh boy...

Yea, those liter beers were not kind to me Wink

Prince of Fatness

Yea, those liter beers were not kind to me Wink

My neighbor was over there last week on business.  He told me that those liter mugs were pretty damn heavy.

So if nothing else, you got a little core work in.

Not at it at all.