3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Megatron (Warning, PG-13) (Read 431 times)

What do you mean holy crap?  You're the one that took that beast down.  The rest of us should be saying holy crap as we're finally getting a decent look at that thing.  Impressive!

yea I was thinking the same thing. Thanks for sharing the experience.

Feeling the growl again

Finally, a couple better shots of Megatron.  I would have preferred not to have to stare directly into the sun for these, but we could not wait for the sun to move and it's kinda hard to turn an 800lb animal.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

He still looks alive! AHH. You should have closed his eyes.

Anyway, this explains a lot....I always wondered why my uncle didn't keep the skin on the skulls when mounting. Had no idea it was an actual style. I think all of his are European mounted.

obsessor

Very nice!
          C-R

Like. Big time like.

Nothing better than being that far away from "civilization".

Thanks for sharing and it's not being cheap. I prefer the frugal or parsimonious.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Prince of Fatness

Nice rack.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Megatron burger for lunch today....yummy....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills