3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Olympics (Read 236 times)

Prince of Fatness

Hey the Olympics start shortly.  Here is something that will get you in the spirit.

Click

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Heh.  Guess I need to start watching women's soccer.

BTW, if anyone has a good TV schedule link, especially for T&F, that would save me from looking for one.  I need to fill up the DVR for my return to the treadmill in 2 weeks.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Not really a TV schedule, but it has the date and times of all the Track & Field events.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/track-and-field/results-schedules/index.html

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Heh.  Guess I need to start watching women's soccer.

BTW, if anyone has a good TV schedule link, especially for T&F, that would save me from looking for one.  I need to fill up the DVR for my return to the treadmill in 2 weeks.

No, kidding!  Shocked

Hawt and sexy

I only have streaming. NBC doesn't like my cable company, but I have access to all the BBC stuff. Figure that one out.

I'm touching your pants.

Feeling the growl again

I only have streaming. NBC doesn't like my cable company, but I have access to all the BBC stuff. Figure that one out.

I had to get off of FB because you and Purdey were going to spoil it for me...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

I had to get off of FB because you and Purdey were going to spoil it for me...

Spoil what?  Isn't it just the opening ceremonies?  I sort of don't care much about that, just want to watch some of the track and field.  Right now I am sitting here watching The Shining.  Creepy but good.

Not at it at all. 

Hawt and sexy

I watched it all too. Not often Andypants is late to the game.

I'm touching your pants.

Feeling the growl again

Spoil what?  Isn't it just the opening ceremonies?  I sort of don't care much about that, just want to watch some of the track and field.  Right now I am sitting here watching The Shining.  Creepy but good.

Yes, wife and I were looking forward to watching the opening ceremonies together.  

You've met my kids.  Any excuse to have a couple hours alone is worth it.  Wink

Prince of Fatness

You've met my kids.  Any excuse to have a couple hours alone is worth it.  Wink

Heh, yeah.  It had been a while for me so coming out there reminded me how much work having little kids are.  They are definitely teachers of patience.

As much work as it was I wouldn't trade it for anything but still I am now enjoying my empty nest.

Not at it at all.