3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2018 Second Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 16 times)

Prince of Fatness

W3 - 189

Not at it at all. 

W4 = 138.8 Lbs.

W4 - 151

*Ugh! Vacation gain and/or muscle gain? Thighs and glutes 'are' filling out jeans more.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

W4 - 151

*Ugh! Vacation gain and/or muscle gain? Thighs and glutes 'are' filling out jeans more.

That's funny.  I remember how I solved the problem with the quads "filling out the jeans".  I stopped wearing jeans.  Thank goodness the Khaki craze took over about then.  I think that may have been about twenty years ago.

Not to worry, jeans stretch until washed and dried once again.

That's funny.  I remember how I solved the problem with the quads "filling out the jeans".  I stopped wearing jeans.  Thank goodness the Khaki craze took over about then.  I think that may have been about twenty years ago.

Not to worry, jeans stretch until washed and dried once again.

Ha! I will never be a Khaki wearer, jus not my style! Clowning around Jeans are made like the ladies with some stretchy built in, but I made the mistake of buying straight legs instead of usual relaxed fit ones. Some said look at Ricky in his new skinny jeans. They are NOT!

They are stretched out from a couple days wear, and it's nice that I feel my quads and glutes making contact with them, not swallowed like normal cause at this age "gaunt ass" has kicked in.

I probably gained some from eating but I ran my highest mileage last week, and I feel my hill work/squats/cycling are building strength, muscle.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Prince of Fatness

W4 - 188.4

Not at it at all. 

Must have been water retention cause this morning I weigh 147.8

W4 - 151

Ricky

W5 - 149

Ricky

W5 - 138.2 lbs.

Prince of Fatness

W5 - 189.6

Not at it at all. 

W6 - 149

Ricky

W6 = 138.0 lbs

Prince of Fatness

W6 - 188.2

Not at it at all. 

W7 - 148

Ricky

W7 = 138.6 lbs.

Now there's something different.  It's been quite a while since I've seen a weight gain.  It's been a nice ride, but I guess it had to happen sometime, otherwise I may have eventually hit nothingness.  That has certainly never been a goal of mine.