3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

The offical Rocken get better thread! (Read 231 times)

C-R

Heal up quickly rocken. Let each day come as it may. We'll be keeping you in our prayers and thoughts for a speedy and successful recovery.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

kcam

Ooh.  Sorry to hear about the complications ... get healed up and back at 'em.

Getten betteren soonen Rockenen.

I think that was Get better soon Rocken, written in Rocken.

Either way, heal up fast and sorry to hear about the complications.  Glad you're home now.  Big, Hoppity-style hugs...sadly for you that means a lot of hugs.  Very un-hurtlocker, but then again, I'm never very HL anyway.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

I'm praying for you Pam. I hope this puts you on the road to healing and you can get back to lifting, running, rowing, and/or whatever you decide you want to do.

I hope you heal fast - But I am confident you find a path on your journey in life that continues to bring happiness - I Hope that includes running.

+1.  My thoughts exactly.  

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Get well soon Pam. We've got some 5K racing to do. Big grin

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Get well soon Pam. We've got some 5K racing to do. Big grin

can't wait!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Love that I can get such great support here in the Hurt locker! Thanks everyone! Can't wait to until I'm able to post some hurt locker worthy stuff!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

waterskimmer

Love that I can get such great support here in the Hurt locker! Thanks everyone! Can't wait to until I'm able to post some hurt locker worthy stuff!

I'm new in this forum but saw the thread where you posted the picture of your surgery bandage.

I hope you heal quickly and that your scar has great story potential (bar room knife fight?!) or can be worked into a fantastic tattoo (smiley face??)

Best of luck.

bhearn

I'd say you're in the hurt locker. Get well soon.

I'm new in this forum but saw the thread where you posted the picture of your surgery bandage.

I hope you heal quickly and that your scar has great story potential (bar room knife fight?!) or can be worked into a fantastic tattoo (smiley face??)

Best of luck.

Thanks! I'm debating about a tattoo. I'm sure that would go over well with inlaws. Still working on the story, though bar room knife fight sounds good lol

]

I'd say you're in the hurt locker. Get well soon.

Thanks Bhearn