3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Chasing Records (Read 40 times)

C-R

MTA - believe it or not but tomorrow at ~2PM the temp is supposed to be 71 deg and Sunny, could affect me negatively as I am suffering in our current 'heat wave'.  Two miles ain't that long but long enough for 70's weather to bother me some.  Just got back from my lunch-time run and it is 70Deg.

Good luck on those chasing those. If it's too hot for you come on out here where its 12 degrees with a 10mph wind. That should help some. 

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

kcam

We're definitely having some odd weather for this time of year.  This morning it was 38deg out but will get to 70 this afternoon.  Like the weather in a desert location - very cold at night and then significant warmup once the sun comes out.  Current weather's great for runners but not so great if you like to drink water as the high pressure ridge that won't budge has cut our rainfall to basically nothing this winter.  C'mon rain!  And that concludes the weather report for today.  Back to you Jim ....