3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Since this is the Hurtlocker I guess there is no need for (Read 255 times)

Village people

I have a feeling that you will be kicking alot of butts soon. Heal up and feel better.

Kalsarikännit

Am I the only one who finds that pic kinda sexy?

I'm sure the cleavage doesn't take away from the photo. Wink Rocken just got even more badass!

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

How quickly the "hutlockerish" feeling disappears "sigh" I've been having vision problems (which is why not very manr responses to people since I'm having a hard time reading) had my husband not got me the Nexus 10 tablet I probably wouldn't even be able to post. I can't sit up long without getting a major headache and feeling like shit. I've got sticky clear fluid seeping out of my incision site and turns out I may have a CFS leak.So I have tuned into a freaken baby today being pissed off at my body. I see my surgeon tomorrow am and hopefully she'll get things figured out so that I can get out of this damn reclyner and feel like I'm actually on the road to recovery

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

YOU WG are the badass! Congrats o the PRS!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Feeling the growl again

How quickly the "hutlockerish" feeling disappears "sigh" I've been having vision problems (which is why not very manr responses to people since I'm having a hard time reading) had my husband not got me the Nexus 10 tablet I probably wouldn't even be able to post. I can't sit up long without getting a major headache and feeling like shit. I've got sticky clear fluid seeping out of my incision site and turns out I may have a CFS leak.So I have tuned into a freaken baby today being pissed off at my body. I see my surgeon tomorrow am and hopefully she'll get things figured out so that I can get out of this damn reclyner and feel like I'm actually on the road to recovery

All roads are not smooth and straight -- sometimes you have to shift into 4WD -- but you are making forward progress.  Stay tough. 

Being pissed at your body just means your spirit is still stronger -- that is a good thing in my book.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

All roads are not smooth and straight -- sometimes you have to shift into 4WD -- but you are making forward progress.  Stay tough. 

Being pissed at your body just means your spirit is still stronger -- that is a good thing in my book.

I totally agree. The floppy-eared dog has said things much better than I can, so I'll just send a hug and a +1. 

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."