3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

April Racing Thread (Read 1407 times)

I look my best blurry!

Like I told Mandy this a blip in your running career. I bet it is your teeth as well as the weather. You've got nothing but time to set PRs. No biggie! I had a dry socket a million years ago. It was unbearable. I had gauze put it and replaced everyday for several days. Ugh. I shutter thinking about it.

Ugh, apparently I just suck at life this year. Complete and total fail. Fell apart after mile 2, had no fight. Didn't care. It was rainy and crappy and windy but that didn't really bother me. Ran goal MP, but 20 miles too short. So there's that....may not be recovered from my wisdom teeth. I keep getting the clove dressing changed because they're not ready to take it out, and i've been on antibiotics. Otherwise I feel okay. The mouth did hurt after the race though, which surprised me since it hasn't hurt after normal runs lately. Probably just not used to running fast.

I start new coaching tomorrow with Luke from Brooks-Hanson. Maybe a fresh approach will help.

I had gauze put it and replaced everyday for several days. Ugh. I shutter thinking about it.

Yea, they're still doing that.

The gauze is soaked in clove. Blech. I don't know what food tastes like without a hint of clove anymore.