3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

100 Push Up Challenge (Read 1574 times)

C-R

Started W6-C2 today. 65 on final max set. This after an 81 max test yesterday. I guess this workout is helping.

Keep moving people. It's there for the taking.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

W5 Complete  

Max test 85 after the extended long weekend off.  Now I can see the finish line.  Will start W6 C2 tomorrow following Mr. C-R

Feeling the growl again

W5 Complete  

Max test 85 after the extended long weekend off.  Now I can see the finish line.  Will start W6 C2 tomorrow following Mr. C-R

Awesome.

Man, I'm too far behind you guys...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

W5 C2 D3 max=54

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I've gotten behind. I had failed week 4 on the last day a week and a half ago and was going to restart week 4, but haven't yet. Doing it today.

I'm still waiting for my ribs to let me do push-ups.

There is some great progress from everyone.   Awesome. 

I'm sure you will destroy week 4 this time Candice.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Feeling the growl again

Max test = 87.

C-R

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I should have done my day three week five yesterday. 

Will try tomorrow.  I do expect to have to repeat week five.

Vacation is killing me and it has only startedSmile

steph  

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Well done to all of you in the 80's!

steph  

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Blew off two weeks, because I was racing twice every weekend since two weeks ago. But the one race of the six where it should matter was today's triathlon, which I actually blew off - slept in, then went over & spectated & socialized instead of actually racing. So.. time to start again.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Feeling the growl again

W5 C3 D1 max 51. My arms were still tired going in, could have rested another day (or drank less the past two).

I suck at life!

Should I start over or just pick up where I left off after my two week break?

Feeling the growl again

I suck at life!

Should I start over or just pick up where I left off after my two week break?

Just pick it up. Doubt you lost anything. Strength does not leave so fast.

W5 C2 D1 max 51. My arms were still tired going in, could have rested another day (or drank less the past two).

Did you mean W6 C2 D1,  with higher Max pushups, either you are being a bit cautious or I am pushing it a bit.  

Completed W6 C2 D2 last night and failed on the min for the last set (did 52 - last one questionable, plan calls for 53)