3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

100 Push Up Challenge (Read 1574 times)

Feeling the growl again

Did you mean W6 C2 D1,  with higher Max pushups, either you are being a bit cautious or I am pushing it a bit.  

Completed W6 C2 D2 last night and failed on the min for the last set (did 52 - last one questionable, plan calls for 53)

I meant w5 c3, not w6. I failed w5 c3 last time so aft c2 I am repeating...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Should I start over or just pick up where I left off after my two week break?

I just restarted the last week that I hadn't accomplished successfully.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Feeling the growl again

W5 C3 D2 max=61.  Second time's the charm.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

W5 C3 D2 max=61.  Second time's the charm.

Great!

steph  

C-R

Nice spaniel.

Sooooo- I took off a couple of days due to lots of work, soccer and family crap. Even didn't run for two days. Jumped back on the band wagon and promptly forgot what I was doing. I'm in week 6 and supposed to be on C2-D3. Well I was going into set 7 thinking this mofo was tough and how am I going to get 60 max when it dawned on me I was actually doing C3-D3. Duh. Finished it and got 71 as a max. Now I can barely type this afternoon but who cares. No way I can do a max test tomorrow but I will try.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Nice spaniel.

Sooooo- I took off a couple of days due to lots of work, soccer and family crap. Even didn't run for two days. Jumped back on the band wagon and promptly forgot what I was doing. I'm in week 6 and supposed to be on C2-D3. Well I was going into set 7 thinking this mofo was tough and how am I going to get 60 max when it dawned on me I was actually doing C3-D3. Duh. Finished it and got 71 as a max. Now I can barely type this afternoon but who cares. No way I can do a max test tomorrow but I will try.

So you did W6 C3 D3 and still got 71 max at the end?  Dude....

C-R

So you did W6 C3 D3 and still got 71 max at the end?  Dude....

Yeah. Friggin shocked me but I think the two days of rest prior to the workout really helped.

I'd be lucky to get 70 tomorrow on my max test.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Feeling the growl again

Week 5 done at last.  W5 C3 D3 max=53.

C-R

Off to week 6 spaniel. I must be related to Carnack the Magnificent. 70 on max test today. That workout yesterday was a cruncher.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Off to week 6 spaniel. I must be related to Carnack the Magnificent. 70 on max test today. That workout yesterday was a cruncher.

Excellent going!

steph  

Feeling the growl again

That's why I always take a day of rest.  I feel I've been pushing a bit fast as it is taking one and only one rest day the last couple weeks (trying to catch up to you guys a bit).

I'm going to hit Week 6 C2 next.  No max test, just did that last week.  I may just do the two Week 6 columns consecutively and hold off on any more max tests until then, two weeks from now (assuming I can finish both).

Week 3 finally done. Max of 36 on the final set. Off to Week 4. Still behind but moving forward.

Feeling the growl again

Still behind but moving forward.

Moving forward is all that matters!!!  If you're aggressive we can cheer you on to 100 after the beer mile.  Wink

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

OK y'all have inspired me.  Did my initial test on Tuesday - 23 to start, and started W3 C2 D1 last night.  Failed to reach 17 on the max test at the end, so I'll retry that on Saturday.  And DAMN are my arms and chest sore today. 

Ostrich runner

I will restart with you. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum