3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

100 Push Up Challenge (Read 1574 times)

L Train

Hopefully we will have more people in it before next week.

*cough*Maine*cough*

Fuck you. 

Oh, sod it.  I'm in.

MTA: I just saw tables and columns and such and my eyes glazed over.  I need an IT guy to tell me what I'm supposed to do.

L Train

I am going to wuss out of this, although you have inspired me to add pushups to my core routine.  Thanks for the link, WG.

Speaking of pushups, Monday when I did just 10 (that's right) I felt a stabbing pain in my lower abdomen.  WTF?  It almost had me thinking hernia or something.  I was able to finish my core routine but the area was sore to the touch.  I was able to do pushups yesterday without noticing it much and the pain is almost gone now, but still, with all of the shit that I have been dealing with injury wise this had me thinking, "What's next?".

I saw the sports chiro again yesterday and mentioned this.  He checked me out and did not think that it was anything major.  He suggested that I lay face up on an exercise ball to get a good stretch before my routine.  I tried that and am not sure how much it helped, but the stretch sure felt good.

Stop being a mamby pamby.

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

L Train

I am wuss.  I felt my lower abdomen.   I was able to finish but the area was sore to the touch. "What's next?"  I saw the sports chiro again yesterday and He checked me out.  He suggested that I lay face up.  I tried that and it sure felt good.

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

an amazing likeness

Did a little test last night before jumping in...the mind is willing....the shoulder, not so much....

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

MT there is a grasshopper on your shoulder

Kalsarikännit

Fuck you. 

Good morning, sunshine!!!

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

C-R

MT there is a grasshopper on your shoulder

I thought it was a woodpecker.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Slo

I tried to some push ups last night. I was able to do 2 before caving to the pain.

I was going to cite my shoulder as the reason but it appears I've been 1-up'd.  Holy crap Milk Truck...Your x-ray makes me think that I should go back and have my shoulder re-xrayed. I have (had) a hair line fracture from my fall and it doesn't seem any better.  Actually, it seems worse. Maybe I should have worn the sling as prescribed.

Prince of Fatness

You know I completely forgot to comment on this.  You got a good laugh out of me.  This picture belongs on more than one page.

Thank you Candice.

Not at it at all. 

I'm glad someone appreciates it as much as I do. noonan made it. My ribs hurt from how hard I was laughing...still...from last night.

A Saucy Wench

If your ribs hurt from laughing that doesnt bode well for the pushup challenge. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Hawt and sexy

Ok, my starting point is 9. I know I will get bored with this quick though.

I'm touching your pants.

A Saucy Wench

Starting point 32. 

Before I started I thought "oh probably around 32"  so I wonder if I had dreamed bigger....

Havent decided if I am going to start with week 1 or week 3.  I dont want to give up the rest of my lifting or my shoulder will go again so I am going to do this before the rest of it. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7