3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

100 Push Up Challenge (Read 1574 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

....  I guess it doesn't help that I weigh 340 lbs.  It felt like I had a 7 year old on my back.

That's the coffee you're feeling.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

A Saucy Wench

Finished W1C3.  Crap.  I lift and I thought I was strong, but I guess not.  I guess it doesn't help that I weigh 340 lbs.  It felt like I had a 7 year old on my back.

8 year old.  You dont know it but I mailed you my daughter.  She's back there somewhere.  Try not to squish her.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Did my first day. Succeeded by a hair - made the minimum for the "max" set.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Feeling the growl again

W2, D1, C3 - max set = 40.  Glad I'm sandbagging it and starting with Week 2... Big grin

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Kalsarikännit

8 year old.  You dont know it but I mailed you my daughter.  She's back there somewhere.  Try not to squish her.

Uh-oh.  I haven't felt her in a few hours and I don't see her.  She can only be in one place...  Under the Great and Monstrous Shoe Pile.

It will take a 12 man search and rescue party a month to get to the bottom of that thing.  Too bad.  She provided one of my favorite running quotes.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

A Saucy Wench

If she is in the shoe pile she is where she is happiest.  Shoes glorious shoes. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

So, I'm either a wuss, or smart, or stubborn. Probably all 3. I didn't get sucked into this thread. I'm sticking with my little add one per week plan. Today started the 16 per day week. This thread reminded me that I hadn't done them yet, so I promptly busted them out. Thanks for that. Carry on.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

340 isn't that heavy for 6'13" 

Finished W1C3.  Crap.  I lift and I thought I was strong, but I guess not.  I guess it doesn't help that I weigh 340 lbs.  It felt like I had a 7 year old on my back.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Started last week with W1, C2. Did W2, D1, C2 this morning.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

DoppleBock

I do not like to be sore - So I did not test

But from the 5 sets I did I can to a realization - I have met my goal of 6 years ago ... to take off all that inefficient upper body muscle.  1st 2 weeks I will do light sets and light weights to get muscles used to it - But I doubt I will get there by the end of the summer.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Last night before the 6'13 comment was posted I looked at Ben and said "Did you know Wrigley Girl weighs 340lbs now?" and he said "Umm.." and I said "But that's not bad, I mean... she's like 6'5." And he said "Um...she is NOT 6'5."

Then I said "Yea. I said she is LIKE 6'5."

I amuse myself. Carry on.

Kalsarikännit

Last night before the 6'13 comment was posted I looked at Ben and said "Did you know Wrigley Girl weighs 340lbs now?" and he said "Umm.." and I said "But that's not bad, I mean... she's like 6'5." And he said "Um...she is NOT 6'5."

Then I said "Yea. I said she is LIKE 6'5."

I amuse myself. Carry on.

I'm not actually 340.  At the time I was just feeling sluggish, slow and drag-ass from a 35 mile training run on Saturday.

I'm much closer to 320.

Yes, I know.

320 is pretty svelt. Good for you!!

C-R

320 is pretty svelt. Good for you!!

Is that in inches or centimeters.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Kalsarikännit

320 is pretty svelt.

For an average American.