3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

100 Push Up Challenge (Read 1574 times)

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

W1-D2-C1 Done.   MTA:  17 total.

steph  

W4-D2-C2 Done, Max final set at 35 .Still feeling it a couple of hours later.

C-R

W2 D2 C3 done Max = 40. Still think I sandbagged a week but more's better.

Can one have "junk" push ups?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

W3D2C2 done, but with too much Tapas inside me and while trying to rehearse a talk. Still, it's done.  The only problem was I forgot how many of the reps I'd done because I was distracted with speaking, so I think I did an extra rep of the 14s, but can't be sure. 
          I was too scared to use my fists to prevent sore wrists...it's a tile floor in the room and I think that would just hurt.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

W1-D1-C3 done  - final set was 20

Is that the same as "junk" miles?

C-R

Exactly.

Is that the same as "junk" miles?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

L Train

Good grief do I suck.

Feeling the growl again

if you only go halfway down and count it as a full one...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Kalsarikännit

No.  A man cannot have junk push ups.  Junk miles are going to make you scrawny and cranky and no fun and bitching about injuries.  Junk push ups are going to make you have a sweet upper body.  Keep on with the junk push ups, boys!

Oh, and I did W1D2C3.  I don't know what Ennay is feeding that kid...

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Kalsarikännit

Good grief do I suck.

I've been trying to tell you that for a while now.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

L Train

I don't trust your opinion of me.

Feeling the growl again

W2D2C3.  I am sick today, feeling bad especially after my run, but I got it done.  Stopped at 23 on the max as my wrist was hurting.  The pushups have been tolerable, but apparently two cylinders with a 44 Magnum yesterday was too much too soon.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

failed (did 16 against min 25). Am I at least first to fail?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

A Saucy Wench

failed (did 16 against min 25). Am I at least first to fail?

Yup

My push days are M/Th so I'll do my second day tomorrow and most likely fail 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7