3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Congrats andahuff and obsessor (Read 471 times)

Feeling the growl again

They have been scarce around here lately, but apparently there is happy news to share.  Here's to many happy miles together.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

Sweet!

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Hawt and sexy

About damn time! heh

I'm touching your pants.

Carl A

Congratulations!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Awesome. Congratulations!

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

So excited for you guys!! Are you going to have little obsessorhuff's?

But great...now I gotta one up the awesome present you guys sent Ben and I.

Congratulations! 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Prince of Fatness

What did I miss?  Anda's preggers?

Not at it at all. 

Maybe they saved a lot of money on their car insurance by switching to Geico.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Non ducor, duco.

I swear I got this weird feeling that I should check in here. It was like a booby call but without the booby part. 

There shall be no obsessorhuffs, although we do try regularly. 

Ya'll are all invited to Northern New Mexico on July 26 to the shin-dig. Not sure where yet, but everyone up there knows everyone so just ask around.

Will there be animal skulls at the reception for favors?

obsessor

Will there be animal skulls at the reception for favors?

Sadly, trout and crow may be the only things in season. 

Prince of Fatness

What did I miss?  Anda's preggers?

Oh, I get it now.

Congrats!

Not at it at all. 

Non ducor, duco.

Candy,

Were the bowls really THAT awesome? 

They are awesome. Mostly because they're not quite bowls. When you need to eat something like pasta or chili and a plate just won't do, but a bowl is too much....we use them. I call them plowls.

We actually use them more than our plates. They're my favorite.