3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Sixth Annual Spaniel Farms Beer Mile (Read 60 times)

Feeling the growl again

I haven't forgotten.  I'm fat, out of shape, but not dead.  Just juggling a new job.

The third-ish weekend of July is looking likely again July 11.  Everybody likely to come, sound off with opinions around that date.  We'll try to pick the best.

MTA:  Updated attendance:

Yes:

spaniel

C-R

WhoDat

MTU runner KK

hacker2000

beef

Slo_Hand

Maybe:

TonyP

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

I haven't forgotten.  I'm fat, out of shape, but not dead.  Just juggling a new job.

The third-ish weekend of July is looking likely again.  Everybody likely to come, sound off with opinions around that date.  We'll try to pick the best.

I'll likely be out again. That is about the time we are leaving for a 2-3 week trip out West. That combined with the SIL's wedding this summer doesn't leave many free weekends. Enjoy!

Slo

If you are ever going to get Wrigley there or better yet, myself...you need to stay away from that RAGBRAI week.

Feeling the growl again

If you are ever going to get Wrigley there or better yet, myself...you need to stay away from that RAGBRAI week.

What are the dates?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Slo

RAGBRAI is July 19th thru the 25th this year. Saturday the 18th is a travel day.

RAGBRAI is July 19th thru the 25th this year. Saturday the 18th is a travel day.

It almost always falls on the last full week of July.  Given that, the front end and back end Saturdays are going to be out for any RAGBRAI participants.

Prince of Fatness

If I wasn't such a fat out of shape slob right now I might consider this.  No vacation plans to date.

Not at it at all. 

If you have a race budget to fly in middle aged hobby joggers from abroad then I'm in! 

Will run for beer.

C-R

11-12 July would be awesome but I'm good on the 18-19 weekend as well

I will not be drinking fat tire this year. Just saying.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Cool Jump Suit

I will be in Chicago from the 17th through the 19th.  Other than that I am free as of now.

So bittersweet,
                      This tragedy
                      Won't ask for absolution;
                      This melody,
                      Inside of me,
                      Still searches for solution.
                      A twist of faith,
                      A change of heart
                      Cures my infatuation.
                      A broken heart, 
                      Provides the spark
                      For my determination.

Feeling the growl again

If I wasn't such a fat out of shape slob right now 

Now you KNOW that is NOT an excuse....

So perhaps move up to July 12 weekend this year.  We'll see what I can do.

Prince of Fatness

Now you KNOW that is NOT an excuse....

Eh, if I can get myself into some kind of shape I may consider it.  It would be a last minute decision so don't factor me in at all when coming up with a date.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Eh, if I can get myself into some kind of shape I may consider it.  It would be a last minute decision so don't factor me in at all when coming up with a date.

I am nearing round, and that is a shape.  It's all in the drinking anyways.

Very glad to have you if you can swing it.  It was great last time.

Prince of Fatness

Very glad to have you if you can swing it.  It was great last time.

Sure was. And that's why I am even considering driving 10 hours each way.  If you lived closer it would be a no brainer.

Not at it at all. 

Debating if this would be any dumber than driving 8 hours in pouring rain immediately after monkey.