3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Pimp your run (Read 30 times)

Does anyone actually run in Reeboks?  I haven't seen at them at any of the LRS's and haven't heard many people talk about them for running.

http://www.reebok.com/us/customize?prefn1=gender&prefv1=Men&prefn2=sport&prefv2=Running

I have a gift card for a free pair of shoes.  I'm inclined to let the cubs design away and see what they come up with.  Better yet, it can be school shoes for one of them next year.

Tyler Pennel.. might be the only notable pro that wears Reebok. But, if you really can "pump them up" AND they are free... I would have to wear those. That would just be too hilarious. If it fits and feels good, might as well give it a try*.

*Only exception being that if you can get more millage out of somebody else wearing them.

And we run because we like it
      Through the broad bright land

Tyler Pennel.. might be the only notable pro that wears Reebok. But, if you really can "pump them up" AND they are free... I would have to wear those. That would just be too hilarious. If it fits and feels good, might as well give it a try*.

*Only exception being that if you can get more millage out of somebody else wearing them.

I'll just have to pimp it out and pump my f'in brains out.