3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Pace Bunny? (Read 277 times)

xhristopher

Son of a ....... just got bumped to page 3.

It's a battle between you and WG for the second page.

In other news, someone just posted in the main forum as "Butter Tart." I must need glasses because I could have sworn it said "Burnt Toast."

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

3650? FUCK unless that is meters. I got that. No way in hell will I get 3650 miles or even close in 2013 no matter how my recovery goes

I don't think i even drive that far to and from work in a year.  Damn. 

xhristopher

Butter Tart keeps posting and messing with me. Stop it!!

C-R

In other news, someone just posted in the main forum as "Butter Tart." I must need glasses because I could have sworn it said "Burnt Toast."

I have a friend from high school who's known a Butter Bean.

Carry on.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

#artbydmcbride

Eric has made the changes.

God have mercy on our souls.

Nut up and run.

Sad

Runners run

3650? FUCK unless that is meters. I got that. No way in hell will I get 3650 miles or even close in 2013 no matter how my recovery goes

Same here, and I'm not recovering.

I would make it if I combined my commute to work (which is either a walk or cycle) with my running. 

Although I guess the answer there is to run commute.  No harm in going for a morning run, then running to work, and then running home later, is there?!

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

C-R

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Wow.  I'm surprised by some of the totals I see for this year.  I am humbled, good running on here.

And it appears that there are several that are over 3650 and so don't appear on the YTD chart. Damn. I'll definitely have to get a lot faster to come anywhere close to that number. Not enough hours in the day at my speed.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Kalsarikännit

It's a battle between you and WG for the second page.

Just got a list of old race results and the garmin out and put them in a real computer.  Funny how quick a couple of 100 mile results can boost up the yearly mileage.  I dropped my new iPhone in a sink and am back to my crappy blackberry which I can't update my log with.

MTA:  Except my yearly total doesn't reflect my past couple of months of treadmill miles, which have been forgotten.  I will be better in the new year.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

WG has a crap blackberry.  So do I.  She could be my second friend on BBM.  Yeah, I am THAT popular.  Or maybe everyone I know has better phones.

No hidden miles for me to log.  What's there is all there is. 

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Stop the press....  This doesn't bode well for the pace bunny wolverine.  Who knew.

Kalsarikännit

Stop the press....  This doesn't bode well for the pace bunny wolverine.  Who knew.

I can't quote the article (see crap bberry reference), but according to the author, Micah True died while running a marathon in Mexico.

Kalsarikännit

I can't quote the article (see crap bberry reference), but according to the author, Micah True died while running a marathon in Mexico.

#artbydmcbride

one of those 10 mile easy marathons in New Mexico?

Runners run

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Hmm.  Gonna be rough at my pace.  But what the heck.  

MTA: Next year that is.  This year - just a dream.

steph