10 k a day or 3650 km for the year

The week just gone (10 - 16 Jan, 2011) - Post mortem (Read 366 times)

For the week just ended (10 - 16 January, 2011) here are the weekly stats.   As always, those with private settings turned on, their figures are blank.

Not the best running week for me, only 3 running days and not even on the first page of the weekly stats list.   Still, I'm ahead of the bunny, can't complain about that.

Steve
    My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

The Charleston Marathon put me on the first page, but still behind the pace bunny. Long yet incomplete race report here:

http://www.barefootjosh.com/?p=1566

Is winter over yet?

xhristopher

You better get running or the The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog will have your head.

I caught the pace bunny this week, after a poor first week due to illness. My legs are feeling a bit beat up after yesterday's long run, so I might do some mountain biking today instead of running (maybe a few km on the dreadmill if I make it to the gym this evening), so I'll possibly be behind after the end of today... but should be well ahead by the end of the week.

I fell deeply into a beach holiday trance last week. The weather was too good, the boat, beach, & fishing were just too attractive and the possible  running routes too limited. Yeah yeah. I know. Excuses, excuses, but there's still a lot of the year left. 

I was planning to have a low mileage rest week, but in the end I did a little more resting than I initially planned. I only managed 3 x 6km runs - mind you 2km of it was uphill 200m each time.

Running - cheaper than therapy

jeffdonahue

Pretty good week last week - hitting just over 53 miles which gave me a little more buffer over the bunny that I am sure I will use up later in the year.

#artbydmcbride

The bunny is behind me.  I ran a nice little race and I'm feeling pretty good.  It must be the new shoes I bought.  Smile

Runners run

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Still running a lot, and got some nice long runs in this past week (& today) -- very happy with them.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.