10 k a day or 3650 km for the year

1000 km club (Read 537 times)

I clocked a 1000 km today.   This means I'm still on target and at this rate should end up with 4000 for the year; early days though.

Steve
    My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

I hit 1000km for the year yesterday. I was curious about how this compares with last year. Although it's not in my RA log (haven't figured out how to do a mass upload from Polar protrainer) I do have log data for the first half of last year. It turns out that at this day last year I'd run 818km.

I surpassed the 1000 km mark yesterday. I also looked back at last year's running data from Jan 1st to April 6th and had 649 km total.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

jeffdonahue

I hit the 1000km mark today (well at least  I think so, its kind of early for math but I hit 622 miles today), and I increased my lead over that stupid rabbit/dingo thing today too which was nice.

pfriese

Crossed the 1000km mark today.

MrH

Go me!

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

mikeymike

Not sure when but I seem to have crossed 1000km a bit ago.

Runners run

Passed 1000km today. Watch out AP, I'm just getting warmed up. 

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Passed 1000km today. Watch out AP, I'm just getting warmed up. 

Glad to hear it. You popped a heck of a week last week, according to your log.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

+1

Running - cheaper than therapy

+2

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Somehow I have managed to pass 1000K.  The last two weeks have been so shitty for me I'm practically running backwards.