10 k a day or 3650 km for the year

Stop dreaming - I'm not going to make it. (Read 424 times)

I have to acknowledge it - I'm not going to make 10km/day for 2011- but I *am* going to make it to over 3,219km for the year - i.e. over 2,000 miles. 

There's some rumours that 2,000 miles is special and grants one access to a whole different world - but I know that's not true. Its just a warm up to the main event - 10km/day for 2012.

Running - cheaper than therapy

I'm out as well but I reckon I'll at least get my 2000 miles.

Steve
      My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

#artbydmcbride

There is still time!    A few extra miles per day, every day!  We can do it!

Runners run

xhristopher

Right now I'm at 5140 km for the year but I'm guessing including bike kms is against the rules. Therefore, I'm out.

#artbydmcbride

Yeah, I suppose realistically neither am I.  I mentioned doing a long run on Christmas day to the family.......and the response wasn't positive.  Big grin

Runners run

I found my groove again as well, but a little too late. Looks like ~1750 miles for me. 

Fortunately, word on the street is that a new year starts in 10 days and we're all back to square "0".

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

#artbydmcbride

jeffdonahue is making a sprint for the finish line, and he sems to be gaining on the dingo bunny!!!  Surprised

Runners run

Yep, I didn't make it.   Ended up with 3301 km which at least is a tad over 2000 miles if thinking back in the old system.

Steve
                  My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

jeffdonahue

I missed it.  I was sooooo close, but we were away from Christmas to today in Vermont skiing, and I ended up just not getting in any real mileage (lots of mileage on the slopes, just not a lot in running shoes).  Oh well.