10 k a day or 3650 km for the year

2000 km club (Read 735 times)

Had a thought.   When you reach 2000 km sign the register, let everyone know (include the date).

Steve
    My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I think A1 blew through already.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

I think A1 blew through already.

So have you now it seems!

jpdeaux

So have you now it seems!

Nice!

For some reason the math in my brain said 1244 miles, but yeah, 1242.x is about right.

Looks like I finally crossed the 2000K mark yesterday, somewhere out on the Ice Age trail.  I will not be getting to 3000K quite as fast, at least until after July.

Clicked over 2,000km today half way through a 1:24:14 half marathon race. I just kept going and didn't stop to celebrate Smile 

MTA: it was a race - with a good time.

Running - cheaper than therapy

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Clicked over 2,000km today half way through a 1:24:14 half marathon race. I just kept going and didn't stop to celebrate Smile 

Good tactical decision Smile

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

jeffdonahue

Not sure what day i hit it, but got through the 2000km mark recently.  Though I think I'm behind the bunny right now.

Not sure what day i hit it, but got through the 2000km mark recently.  Though I think I'm behind the bunny right now.

I'm confused - according to your log you've done 1777.4km - just ahead of the bunny.

#artbydmcbride

Jeff, we've got the bunny sandwiched! 

Runners run

jeffdonahue

I'm confused - according to your log you've done 1777.4km - just ahead of the bunny.

I must not have logged todays run yet when I looked at it.  I'm only about a mile ahead of him and by tomorrow I will be behind.  I only have a few short easy runs planned before my 5K raceon Thursday.

jeffdonahue

Sweet, you grab his tail and I'll punch him in the face.  Maybe that will slow him down.

tony123

I am well and truly in the 2000k  club, currently at 2551km.  Only 450km to go to the 3000km club, or about 45 days of running.

The question is, can I make the 4000km club???

jeffdonahue

We've got him sandwiched again.  apparently punching him in the face last time didnt work becaue he still kept passing me - any other ideas for this time?  (Besides more running that is)

#artbydmcbride

I'll grab his ears this time....you sweep the leg!    Big grin

Runners run