10 k a day or 3650 km for the year

Two Bays Trail (16 Jan 2011) (Read 519 times)

Good luck to those running in the first official Two Bays Trail (28 or 56 km) run tomorrow (16 Jan 2011).    There's a few of our group running in this; I'm not but will be there with my camera.

Here's the course map.

Steve
    My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

L Train

That's a nice little first hill.

The event has been run and won.   We took a heap of photos and will take us 3 or 4 days to sort them all out and upload.

Steve

Photos from this event can be found here.

The Start (Dromana)

Steve

L Train

There is quite a variety of running clothes/equipment in that picture. 

Plus, don't you all know it's winter? 

There is quite a variety of running clothes/equipment in that picture. 

Plus, don't you all know it's winter? 

For anybody wearing outlandish clothing eg. board shorts and/or Hawaiian shirts they got to start at the front.

Wasn't too hot for the day, which the runners appreciated but messed up with some of our shots we wanted to take at the top of the hill (Arthurs Seat) - but as you know, we can't control the weather.

Steve

I love this photo because everyone looked way overdressed for a run on the road.

Photos from this event can be found here.

The Start (Dromana)

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

I love this photo because everyone looked way overdressed for a run on the road.

Looks like this photo will be in our local running magazine, R4YL (Run for your life), if it's not this one then one of the others.    This photo highlights the 56 km winner, obviously just starting.

Steve