10 k a day or 3650 km for the year

International Teams - which country claims you (Read 673 times)

So where is everybody from?   I'm thinking of compiling a list in order to form international teams.   If this is of interest we should be able to have league tables, based on weekly and/or monthly stats.    The only slight hiccup to the whole process will be for some it will be difficult to establish weekly/monthly mileage due to privacy settings.  

Well, I'll kick start the process - I'm from Australia.

Steve
    My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

an amazing likeness

Well, I'll kick start the process - I'm from Australia.

Hey -- wait a minute, I thought you said you were a transplant from the UK !?

By the way, how are you logging all those miles in the mid-summer heat of Melbourne? 

mta:  Oh, I'm from the US, but really we're like a part of Canada -- they just haven't made it official yet.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Hey -- wait a minute, I thought you said you were a transplant from the UK !?

Well actually, I'm a ten pound tourist, or my parents were.

By the way, how are you logging all those miles in the mid-summer heat of Melbourne? 

Very difficult.   Last Friday was a scorcher and that's just the start.   This weekend hasn't been too bad but for Jan & Feb I'll have to do a lot more running first thing in the morning to escape the heat.

Steve
        My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

UK here.

Purdey

Self anointed title

England.

England.

Which raises the quest of whether we have a GB team, or separate, England, Scotland, Wales, NI... Smile

Australia (ex POM/Limey)

USA  If there was a ice cube's chance in hell of getting an Olympic spot I'll claim India

pfriese

USA, but to far south for Canada to claim; but I live in Canadian county (Oklahoma).

Paul

Purdey

Self anointed title

Which raises the quest of whether we have a GB team, or separate, England, Scotland, Wales, NI... Smile

Good point. I would go with GB. (It certainly can't be a UK team!)

USA.  (At least until Massachusetts gets expelled from the Union.)

Runners run

Seanv2

USA

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

#artbydmcbride

Southern California

We're like our own state of being.....

Runners run

I've seceded, but my taxes pay for stuff spent by politicians in a land drawn up by imaginary lines called "The United States." On a smaller scale, taxes go to the politicians of North Carolina.

The hills are nice here at the foot (feet?) of the mountains.

jeffdonahue

USA.  (At least until Massachusetts gets expelled from the Union.)

+1