50 States

'Must run' marathons in your pursuit to 50 states (Read 702 times)

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

I wouldn't dare suggesting that EatDrinkRunWoman!

OK, out of the 7 fine marathons I ran so far I can recommend the wineglass marathon in Corning NY. It's nice and well organized small-medium marathon. Very good PR course.

Putin told me how to vote.

Mike E

MM #5615

Really?  Cool...I was looking for a good NY marathon.  I had always thought I'd do NYC but I can't stand the thought of fighting those crowds.

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

The wine glass marathon medal is made of glass (and is big!) and absolutely rocks.

Putin told me how to vote.

I just ran the Hartford Marathon and was really impressed, even though I tend to shy away from road marathons these days.  It is a larger one (2700 finished the full), but very well organized and supported.  Oh, and the shirt and medal were pretty cool too Smile

I agree about Wineglass. I ran it a few years back and will be running it again this year.  If anyone is running it and wants to camp instead of staying in a hotel, please check out my parent's campground, Camp Bell Campground, Campbell, NY.  My mom says they get runners that stay there every year, and if you mention me she'll give a discount of some kind. 

I wouldn't dare suggesting that EatDrinkRunWoman!

OK, out of the 7 fine marathons I ran so far I can recommend the wineglass marathon in Corning NY. It's nice and well organized small-medium marathon. Very good PR course.

Michelle