50 States

The 50 States List (Read 89 times)

Docket_Rocket

Which marathon? How was it? I still need to run WA.

Sorry, just saw this!  It was the RnR Seattle.  It was a nice race.  Large but f'ing hilly!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I am adding Detroit next week, yay.  Added Iceland last month, and maybe once day I can run in another continent that's not Europe.  Ha.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

I am adding Detroit next week, yay.  Added Iceland last month, and maybe once day I can run in another continent that's not Europe.  Ha.

Can I have your frequent flyer account? Please.

Putin told me how to vote.

Docket_Rocket

LOL.

Michigan is done with the Detroit Free Press Marathon yesterday.  One more down.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

robwantstorun

LOL.

Michigan is done with the Detroit Free Press Marathon yesterday.  One more down.

Good for you.  I had hoped to make it up there or to Hartford, but the logistics just didn't work out for either.  It looks like I'll end up only adding one state this year.

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

Florida is crossed off the 50 states list (Jacksonville marathon, highly recommended). 16 down, 34 more to go.

Docket_Rocket

KY is done with the Kentucky Derby Marathon on 04/28

MA is done with the Martha's Vineyard Marathon on 05/19

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

ME is done with Bay of Fundy on 06/24.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Mike E

MM #5615

It looks like it's been awhile since I updated my 50 States List...on 4/18/15 I reported my 34th state in Reno, NV.  Well, I'm sure you have all been wondering where I've been, so, I'll catch up:

35 - Mississippi Blues Marathon, Mississippi - 1/9/16

36 - Pine Tree Marathon, Maine - 5/16/16

37 - Granite State Marathon, New Hampshire - 5/17/16

38 - Red Island Marathon, Rhode Island - 5/18/16

39 - Nutmeg Marathon, Connecticut - 5/19/16

(I also did the Old Colony Marathon, Massachusetts, on 5/20/16, but Massachusetts is already my 3rd state)

40 - Portland Marathon, Oregon - 10/9/16

41 - Shiprock Marathon, New Mexico - 5/13/17

42 - Richmond Marathon, Virginia - 11/11/17

43 - Hilton Head Marathon, South Carolina - 2/10/18

44 - Delaware Marathon, Delaware - 4/29/18

45 - New River Marathon, North Carolina - 6/9/18

I am registered for the Harrisburg Marathon in PA on 11/11/18 and, if all goes as planned, I will do my 50th state in Hawaii in 2020...it's getting close!

Okay--that's it--I'll bet you'll all sleep better, now...

Docket_Rocket

Montana is done with Missoula Marathon 07/15 Smile

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

I forgot to post my 17th marathon in Kenosha Wisconsin. 17 down 33 more to go.

Mike E

MM #5615

I ran the Harrisburg Marathon on 11/11 to complete my 46th state.  I ran with my 28 year old son who ran his 3rd marathon in his 3rd state and his 1st under 3 hours.  Harrisburg is a great choice for your Pennsylvania marathon.

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

Since my last post, I ran the Loco Marathon in NH (awesome!) and the Andrew Jackson Marathon in Jackson TN (tough).

19 down, 31 more to go.