50 and over 5k and beyond

April 2016 runs & workouts (Read 9 times)

Art in AZ

5 miles Friday morning in cooler weather. Wore a short sleeve shirt thinking I would warm up a little. Nope. With the wind felt just a tad cool.

11 miles this morning. It was cloudy and very windy. Unfortunately I was running into the wind on the way back so it felt harder running. Though my time said otherwise.

AZ - Nice couple of runs and exercising for you. Nice when a run feels good and you can do extra.

Dan - Good that you didn't seriously hurt yourself on the fall. You still have 2+ months before DWD to get prepared. Hopefully everything will cooperate.

Ray - Figure out what you're doing next? Like me I would like to do something before October but nothing really appeals to me from the events I have looked at.

Rich - Some nice runs for you also. I just noticed that my Wednesday reply isn't here. Hmmm. I wonder what happened. My excuse is I forget to post or remember late in the day that I just wait till the next day. But I agree, we could use a few more people here.

Art in AZ

Mesa, AZ