52 in 52

2013 (Read 128 times)

My running progress is not doing so well just now, but I am impressed by your guys keeping at the 52:52 target. I'm still hopeful that I can get back to it as I really miss the running. My target for 2013 will be just to get back running. If it all works out then I may make a start on the 52:52 goal again.

This year's 52 in 52 spreadsheet is about to run out, so here is a link to a new version:

http://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkJ99_WhRXY2dHYycGU3Vk1TQU4xRXZJUzhMLTVoTHc

This time it is "open ended" and does not need to be refreshed each year. Here is a list of some of the other changes:

• New members to the group are automatically (once a day) added to the tracking sheet 
    • I've (re) extracted relevant data from your RA logs, so any manually entered runs will not be on the new list. Feel free to add them.
      (The runs that are missed are normally where a run is entered in your workout log as multiple events on the same day).
    • There is now a new table column and chart showing the number of HM runs in the previous 52 weeks (not just YTD). So mid year starters get a better tracking process..
    • There is a new table column showing the total number of weeks that a person has done 52 HM runs in the previous 52 weeks.
    • Rows are added to the bottom of a user's tracking sheet when it runs out.

Go out and run one for me.

MTA: new routine added to automatically set up a tracking sheet for any new members of the group

Running - cheaper than therapy

Docket_Rocket

Wow, very nice.  Thanks!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Can't thank you enough Ian, being a bear of very little brain I would never be able to put the spreadsheet together.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Wing

Joggaholic

Thank you Ian!

C-R

Ian is DA MAN!

Thanks.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

xhristopher

Here, Here!

Thanks, Ian. Hope to see you back at it soon.

Kalsarikännit

I was a bad girl and totally stopped logging or inputing runs here. Since we are gonna do rolling totals, I put in my races for the second half of the year, and two training turns that I could remember. All the other training runs are gone, but that's my fault. I vow to be better this year. Of course, it doesn't help that i haven't got in a double digit run since my last race.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Kalsarikännit

Fantastic job, Ian!

Are we there yet?

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Docket_Rocket

Almost there.  My first of the year is next weekend.  Wait, if I do the Goofy challenge, do they count as 3?  That would get me back on track.

Are we there yet?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Kalsarikännit

Wait, if I do the Goofy challenge, do they count as 3?  

A half and a full?  That's three.

Docket_Rocket

Woohoo!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

I seem to have been dropped by our spreadsheet, but I'm still at it.  Scully and I hit the hills this morning, #10 for me.

E.J.

Kalsarikännit

Looks like you are back on the summary page. take it easy, Bad Dawg.  We don't need you breaking the internet.

Docket_Rocket

I have not run longer than 13 last week but this week I have a marathon, so times 2.

Damaris

Fundraising Page