52 in 52

2014 (Read 22 times)

C-R

Hey all. I didn't manage to make it in '13 but here's looking at 2014.

Will the sheet continue? I hope so.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Wing

Joggaholic

Let's do it! I need some motivation after a crappy December Smile

The Pocatello Kid.

Agreed. Let's keep it going

These days, I don't look at the spreadsheet except once in a blue moon.  But I did check tonight and it just so happens that Scully and I can take the rest of the year off.  And UncleCranky and X are both halfway, just ahead of schedule.  And that slackah from Pennsylvania known as Mississippi is within striking distance of the pace bunny.  Keep it rolling guys (and gal)!

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Wing

Joggaholic

I'm falling behind this year, but the spreadsheet keeps me from completely slacking off.

Docket_Rocket

Hi, guys.  I am still on the spreadsheet, nice!

Keep up the good work.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page