52 in 52

Grab a tab and track your progress courtesy of IanSyd (Read 800 times)

IanSyd was kind enough to create a nice spreadsheet to track your halves. So grab a tab and hit the road!

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Carl A

If we want to keep going with this, maybe we could we erase the board and start over for 2010.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

If we want to keep going with this, maybe we could we erase the board and start over for 2010.

An excellent idea Carl, maybe our friend Ian would be willing to work his Google docs magic once again.  I have one to enter, a truly miserable 15.5 in two inches of semi-packed snow.  Gotta get credit for that one.    Smile

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

An excellent idea Carl, maybe our friend Ian would be willing to work his Google docs magic once again.

It took some stumbling and bumbling, but I think I managed to get a working template for 2010. Took the liberty of testing your sheet Carl, I entered your run of the 17th and things appear to be calculating properly. Looks like just you and I so far, I seem to recall Ian posting about an overuse injury a while back and he hasn't logged a run in some time. A small but dedicated group. : )

E.J.

Carl A

Yes, we are a small group, and you at least are dedicated. I'll see what I can do about catching up some this weekend.

Carl A

It's not looking good for me this year.

"Half marathon" is so easy to say, so easy to type . . .

"Half marathon" is so easy to say, so easy to type . . .

But not so easy to run.  Even when I'm feeling good, finding two hours to run an easy 13.1 isn't easy.  But it does feel good when you stop. 

Happy running Carl, enjoy whatever miles you can get in.   Smile

E.J.