52 in 52

Welcome to WrigleyGirl. (Read 339 times)

And now we have one more...

With just a couple of clicks of a keyboard WrigleyGirl has just brought the possibility/reality of being chicked to our select group. Damn. I thought this was the one place where a middle age plodder could feel safeJoking.

WrigleyGirl: Welcome. I saw that you've now on our tracking sheet, and that you entered the count of your HMs directly into the summary sheet - so I've modified the formula for the YTD and end goal percentages so they work for you. The rest of us use the individual sheets/tabs for each person (so we get our own progress chart and can look back on when we did those HMs). In case you want to use your own sheet too I have created an individual tab for you. To get to it you should be able to select the "WrigleyGirl" tab at the bottom of the sheet, or just use this direct link: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rncFInGvL_d_1M0zFke_T3Q#gid=47.

If you decide you want to use the individual sheet instead then let me know and I'll change the summary table formuala to look at the individual sheet.

We have a small electronic gremlin tasked with regularly trolling our RunningAhead workout logs and updating the tracking  spreadsheet. If you would like me to get this to work for you too then you'll need to expose yourself to public scrutiny - your workout log would need to allow public viewing. 

Running - cheaper than therapy

xhristopher

WrigleyGirl has just brought the possibility/reality of being chicked to our select group.

jeffdonahue

And now we have one more...

With just a couple of clicks of a keyboard WrigleyGirl has just brought the possibility/reality of being chicked to our select group. Damn. I thought this was the one place where a middle age plodder could feel safeJoking.

Crap, I'm on the verge of getting chicked right now I think.  I cant see the spreadsheet, but judging by the graph it looks like we have teh same number of 13.1s.  Pressure is on to step it up a notch - guess I'll have to get out there in that freaking snow tomorrow.

Kalsarikännit

I can use that link.  If I expose my log, everyone will find out what an unmotivated, lazy person I really am.

I'm attempting a treadmill marathon as a mental toughness exercise today.  We will see if I can add two to the list by the end of the day.  I admit to being a fan of chicking guys.  Anything that motivates you is good, right?

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

C-R

Welcome to the outpost.

Crap - just lost another rung on the ladder.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

jeffdonahue

I can use that link.  If I expose my log, everyone will find out what an unmotivated, lazy person I really am.

Ummm..  I doubt this.  Even though we cant see your log, we can still see your yearly total on the 2000 miles group and your about 55 miles ahead of me right now.  That doesn't sound at all lazy or unmotivated.

Kalsarikännit

Ummm..  I doubt this. 

Todays list of accomplishments:

1.  Microwaved oatmeal

Yeah.  That's all I got.

C-R

Todays list of accomplishments:

1.  Microwaved oatmeal

2. Register for Dances with Dirt 50M in Bloomington in May

Yeah.  That's all I got.

Come on down. It will be my first 50M

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Kalsarikännit

Come on down. It will be my first 50M

Arrrgh!  Did you already register?  While that race is on my to do list (Brown County rocks), it is the same day as Ice Age 50.  I am still debating whether to run it, but if I don't I will be volunteering. 

C-R

Plan on mailing it in on Monday.

Umm. If you don't mind me asking. How exactly would you be able to volunteer for a race and run a different race (both 50s) on the same day? More improtantly, if you have discovered Star Trek teleportation, whay aren't you wealthy beyond your wildest dreams/sharing?

Kalsarikännit

If I don't run Ice Age, I will volunteer there. 

Reasons you should run Ice Age instead of DWD:

1.  Ice Age as a much more runnable course.  It is on beautiful rolling trails.  DWD is a blast, but you have to cross swamps and go off trail.  It will take you much longer than Ice Age will.

2.  Ice Age is a Montrail Ultra Cup race.  It is fun to watch the elites.  Plus you can talk to them after the race.  They just hang out after the race and are oddly normal and nice.  It's freakish.

3.  I will be there.

4.  There is a good chance DB will be there.

5.  New Glarus beer.  We will pick a bunch up and taunt Trent with it.

6.  And speaking of beer...it has a very fun atmosphere after the race.  Everyone brings beer and there is BBQ.  After DWD people just go home.

Reasons you should run DWD instead of Ice Age:

1.  It is closer.  Whatever.

C-R

Closer indeed. Balancing act with the family. Ice Age sounds pretty damn cool.