52 in 52

I'm half way! (Read 362 times)

jeffdonahue

Holy shit! 

153  31/385  M4049 EJ HRYNOWSKI         48 M  2093 Arlington MA       1:21:14.6  6:12 1:21:35.8 Greater Lowell Road Runners    

And Jason hit his goal too. That's impressive running. 

First thing I did when I got home yesterday afternoon was to check your results - awesome job there Ed!!!!!  I only hope to be that fast some day.

xhristopher

I'm pulling up the rear of the "Fully insane and addicted" group and joined the rest at the half way mark. Still, I'm 78.6 miles behind Ian!  I think C-R's going to have to come up with a 4th group just for Ian.

jpdeaux

Wow, nice running Chris. And I'm shocked that this is your first 300 mile month. You're running like such a pro. Well as much like a pro as us amateurs DO run.

xhristopher

Wow, nice running Chris. And I'm shocked that this is your first 300 mile month. You're running like such a pro. Well as much like a pro as us amateurs DO run.

And a 365 day streak for you. Now that's hard.

jeffdonahue

Okay, I'm not half way, but how about more than half way to half way. 

Wow, where do you guys find the time?

xhristopher

I ask myself this all the time. The reality is that I've done to many in the dark after putting the kid to bed. I expect to back off for a while after Boston and diversify for the balance of the spring. I've already blown the dust off the bike and might just enter a tri in may with absolutely zero swim prep beyond having taken swim lessons through 4th grade. It should be highly amusing.

I'm lucky. I have a job with flexible hours so I can finish early a couple of times a week and fit in a 2hr run between the end of work and dinner time.

Running - cheaper than therapy

I've already blown the dust off the bike and might just enter a tri in may with absolutely zero swim prep beyond having taken swim lessons through 4th grade. It should be highly amusing.

Bash will approve.

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.