52 in 52

Week 13 tally (Read 518 times)

Nicely done Ian! it's been quiet around here, but now that my recovery from Boston is almost complete I'll try to get back on the job. I did manage to run one after the marathon, so I think I still have a chance by the end of the year. Only time will tell. Welcome, and keep banging out those halves!

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Mark me down for 2 more. Did the Pig 2 weeks ago. Still gotta log it. It sucked, but I did it. Now to get my foot heeled up so I can get back at it.
        Just stumbled across this group - it fits nicely with my target so I'm IN. I've just made a custom graph so I can keep track of where I'm up to
        I was going to create a graph, but I have run some doubles (that together exceed 13.1) that I wouldn't count as a run of 13.1. I just created really lame google docs spread sheet, and I'm behind with a total of 14. I'm going to try to hold to one a week, and try to pick up a couple weeks with two somewhere.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I was going to create a graph, but I have run some doubles (that together exceed 13.1) that I wouldn't count as a run of 13.1. I just created really lame google docs spread sheet, and I'm behind with a total of 14. I'm going to try to hold to one a week, and try to pick up a couple weeks with two somewhere.
          How about this as a way for us to all be able to keep our own record - but in the same place? Its another lame google docs sheet, but it might work. I've created a tab for me and BadDawg, and a summary that lets me show off Smile Comments?

Running - cheaper than therapy

How about this as a way for us to all be able to keep our own record - but in the same place? Its another lame google docs sheet, but it might work. I've created a tab for me and BadDawg, and a summary that lets me show off Smile Comments?
            I'm good with the concept, but unless I have dates I fear I will count runs twice or leave them out. As a matter of fact, I reviewed my lame spreadsheet, and found that I didn't score one 13.1 for the Eastern States Twenty Miler. I like finding a "bonus" entry, I'm one closer to the goal. You can have a tab on mine if you want Ian, I think it's shared. If not, let me know. MTA: I'm a jackass, I was just looking at the summary I think. Works for me. Smile

E.J.

Carl A

Nice spreadsheet. Looks like I'll have to get moving now, though.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Nice spreadsheet. Looks like I'll have to get moving now, though.
                Now that I've processed the alcohol from last night's rehydration, I can see that it's a really nice spreadsheet. Thanks very much Ian. And at least for me, the group does provide motivation to run the distance. Should have one to add this evening, and maybe try for another this weekend. And whether or not he uses it, I think we should have a special tab for A Solitary Vice since this was his idea. I think ASV will fit rather nicely rather than spelling it out. Clowning around

E.J.