800 Mile Club

Congratulations to Runner67! (Read 316 times)

Junior Amphibian

He sneakily did 9 miles on Sunday and won the race. Smile Here's his log: http://www.runningahead.com/logs/9d93071feee646c393ef5eb4f315a896 I'll get him next year though. Wink

"People ask why I run. I say, 'If you have to ask, you will never understand'. It is something only those select few know. Those who put themselves through pain, but know, deep down, how good it really feels." - Erin Leonard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

good for you guys setting an 800 mile goal way back in January and gettin' it in the 12th month. Several of my planned ultras fizzled so I'm not even going to break 600 miles. thanks for letting me play though. let me know if you come through Seattle.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Junior Amphibian

good for you guys setting an 800 mile goal way back in January and gettin' it in the 12th month. Several of my planned ultras fizzled so I'm not even going to break 600 miles. thanks for letting me play though. let me know if you come through Seattle.
        You still did a tremendous job, tetsujin. How many marathons have you run this year? 20-30? That's a huge achievement and easily overshadows our silly 800 miles. And there's always the next year. Thanks for being in our group. You were a great motivation for me. Smile

"People ask why I run. I say, 'If you have to ask, you will never understand'. It is something only those select few know. Those who put themselves through pain, but know, deep down, how good it really feels." - Erin Leonard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thanks froggie and thanks for a board for those of us who never quite get to 1,000 miles let along 2,000. Probably would have made 800 if had done the 10-12 plannein on instead of just eight mary's and two ultras. I'll try to finish the tree ultras I DNF'ed this year. I suspect the missing 147 miles for 800 in my 553 miles might have been a contributing factor so will try to get 800 next year for sure.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)