800 Mile Club

new guy (Read 454 times)

Hello everyone. How long has everyone been running here? This is my first year and i found this site a week ago or so and was using it to log my runs but these forums are cool to read and this group seemed right up my ally for next year
    2009 Goals (nobody laugh) Run 800 miles or more Run 12 or more 5ks Run 2 10ks Get 5k times in 25's Run a 3 miler in 24:29 or less Run in HM in October
    Jill_B

I fly.

Hi! Welcome! I've been running for longer than I care to admit (since 1994). But until I found Runningahead I never really logged my runs. Good luck getting 800 in 2009! I'm thinking of 2000 k (I'm always thinking of doing 2000k at the start of a new year, but then I go and have a baby or something). -Jill

Bring it on.

Junior Amphibian

Hi yankeefan! Glad to have you onboard in our little group... I've been running for about 3 years but this is really my first year of serious running. I've started this group to have something in between the 1000 Mile Club and the 1000K Club. It doesn't look like you're gonna break 800 miles this year, so better luck next year. Smile

"People ask why I run. I say, 'If you have to ask, you will never understand'. It is something only those select few know. Those who put themselves through pain, but know, deep down, how good it really feels." - Erin Leonard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

count me in on next year too. I need to make up those missing 147 miles from this year.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Carl A

I'm in for the new year as well!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Cool deal another new member......maybe we can race to 800Smile
              2009 Goals (nobody laugh) Run 800 miles or more Run 12 or more 5ks Run 2 10ks Get 5k times in 25's Run a 3 miler in 24:29 or less Run in HM in October
                Yipee it's time to get started. I almost made 700 last year, my goal is 800 this year Big grin
                Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

383.4 miles as of 8/20/09 including 12 marathons.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

[田澤],

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803