Ann Arbor, MI

Big House Big Heart Sunday the 4th (Read 247 times)

Anyone in A2 (or nearby) running in this? I am in the 10K and will be working registration and packet pickup at Pioneer HS on Saturday. 10-2 or so...

Stop and say Hi.

George

dg.

I'm not.

but Hi anyway.  :-)   have fun. 

There shall be no running here, however I may try to volunteer as well. If I do, I shall try and say hi!

If I don't see you, best of luck racing through town.

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

Looks like I'll be a course marshal, so I'll see ya on the road!

Okay, I'll be the one in running shoes, black shorts, white shirt and a big number on my chest and well back in the pack! Well, it actually will probably a bright lime green shirt.... it's my "early warning system" for my camera crew to be able to spot me.

Right now I don't know how it's gonna go... came back from a week in Mexico (work) Friday and have a heck of a head cold. This week am in Wisconsin, getting back Friday night. Not that I was gonna set any course records... but a PR is always good.

May post bib number when I get it Saturday.

George

You're a traveling fiend! Hope you feel better come race time.  The weather looks to be officially fall style.

I'll shout at you if I see you George. Words of encouragement that is.

--Rob