Ann Arbor, MI

Little green men anyone? (Read 159 times)

Any one doing the Martian, full, half or 5K? I'm still on fence have done 5K ('08) and half ('09). Still thinking about half again.... going to the Indy Mini-Marathon next month and  while I don't think it makes much difference in my runs wasn't sure about doing them "so close" together... I really don't think a month is tool close... but it makes sort of a (lame) excuse.

Hoping the Indy lives up to it's hype. The company I work for has a couple facilities close to Indy and I know some people from them running so they talked me into it. Supposed to be big, and running a loop on the track should be fun.

dg.

I'm not, but I spend a lot of time on that same fence.      want to borrow my excuse?   I had hernia surgery last Monday.   I was supposed to run a marathon the day before.       ...   you're welcome.  Smile      good luck.

I'm in the process of picking one for the fall.    I'd better hurry up.

It was my plan to run the Martian Full, and I put in some good training, but was unfortunately derailed a little bit life.

So I'm not up to snuff. I will however be running in the Burns Park Run, which I love, and the D2A2 run in June.

And dg. you've got some a decent excuse!  Oddly, I saw someone while I was running today that looked just like you in the tiny you have. Every run around the Pauline, Stadium, Liberty areas? 

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

Well I am registered for the D2AA half. Will see how that goes.
          dg.

Thanks Sumdeus!     It's a real one, so no that wasn't me you saw.... though I lived off of Pauline about 100 years ago.     Is it a nice area to run?    Seems like it would be.    So sorry you were derailed!   Too bad, we both missed a marathon.   I was going to stay with some RA friends in Virginia for mine.  (whine, whine...)   Good luck at the Burns Park run, (I've volunteered for that one) & the D2AA race.

You too ToeJammer.

I'm planning on just the 10K in Traverse City, which seems silly for that drive... but everything else was full when I signed up, & now that might be all that I'm up for.   There are a lot of other RAers running the full.   They may have a few other openings , actually today, I'm tempted to look but it would probably be stupid to try it.