Annapolis, Maryland

New Years Day Race? (Read 304 times)

Anyone hear there is supposed to be a race downtown Annapolis on New Years day morning?  I couldn't find any info on it ...

- Anya

ymmv

i ran on new years day 2009 with a bunch of people. it was not a race, just a run from city dock, over the academy bridge and back to a running store downtown where there were refreshments. from my log, i see that it started at 9:00 AM.

Cool, thanks. 

It's supposed to start at the city doc at 9am, but it does sound like a fun group run, and not a race. But, I plan on doing it , so I'll let you know how it goes.

- Anya

ymmv

Cool, thanks. 

It's supposed to start at the city doc at 9am, but it does sound like a fun group run, and not a race. But, I plan on doing it , so I'll let you know how it goes.

i'll be there too.

i'll be there too.

Did you go?  I was one of a few wearing shorts, and I think the only female in shorts for sure.  Fun, but my friend was bummed out there were no t-shirts.  He's been doing this run for years.

Glad it was  Friday, not Saturday... This wind is horrid!!!

- Anya

ymmv

Did you go?  I was one of a few wearing shorts, and I think the only female in shorts for sure.  Fun, but my friend was bummed out there were no t-shirts.  He's been doing this run for years.

Glad it was  Friday, not Saturday... This wind is horrid!!!

I was there. it took me a few tries to get downtown with rowe blvd closed. sorry i missed meeting you.

shorts!? that sounds more like the santa-speedo run.