Atlanta Runners

Atlanta Map for RunningAHEAD users (Read 390 times)

Please add yourself to this map. You can put a neighborhood or nearby intersection if you'd rather not list your actual address. RunningAHEAD Atlanta Google Map Instructions:
    • Click the link to the shared map
    • Save the map to your "My Maps"
    • Search for the location on the map (use the text box at the top)
    • When the location pops up, select "Save to my maps" - you'll see the RunningAHEAD map listed
    • Edit the info to include your RunningAHEAD user name and any other info you'd like to share There's also a more detailed set of instructions here: http://www.wisebread.com/how-to-edit-google-maps.
    Ben
    site: www.benhorton.net

Life is Good

what do we have to do to add ourselves Roll eyes

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

Imminent Catastrophe

good question!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

You may need to sign in at Google. Click the GPS log or go to the add more section in google to find the GPS. Once you locate the GPS . Click on a spot in your area and save.You may need to go back to Ben"s map. I am not computer savvy so you should be able to work it out.. Besides it is 1:00 AM and I could not sleep.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Forget the last post. Click GPS. Just click the area you want on the map and save. Repeat, not computer savvy! Smile

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Imminent Catastrophe

I don't see a GPS to click anywhere. Confused

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Sorry, guys. I guess it's not as straightforward as I thought it would be. Here are the steps:
                • Click the link to the shared map
                • Save the map to your "My Maps"
                • Search for the location on the map (use the text box at the top)
                • When the location pops up, select "Save to my maps" - you'll see the RunningAHEAD map listed
                • Edit the info to include your RunningAHEAD user name and any other info you'd like to share There's also a more detailed set of instructions here: http://www.wisebread.com/how-to-edit-google-maps.
                Ben
                site: www.benhorton.net