Atlanta Runners

Upcoming races (Read 758 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Chickamauga is a really nice race. It's a beautiful, quiet run through the Battlefield monuments, with easy rolling hills. And the food is great! 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Chickamauga is a really nice race. It's a beautiful, quiet run through the Battlefield monuments, with easy rolling hills. And the food is great! 

am seriously considering  running the marathon.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Imminent Catastrophe

Do it! Not only a beautiful, well-organized race, but it's fairly fast too, I PR'ed there. And the last couple of years it has filled early, so don't procrastinate.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Life is Good

Do it! Not only a beautiful, well-organized race, but it's fairly fast too, I PR'ed there. And the last couple of years it has filled early, so don't procrastinate.

As of Sunday they still had plenty of openings but it does seem to be filling up fast. can't wait!

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Have you registered? I will if you will.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/