A-Z Recipes

*sings* It's beginning to look a lot like Fall... (Read 355 times)

Cheffy, do you need an apprentice?
      LOL..... Big grin Big grin Big grin Do you know how many times I get Asked that? You'd be welcome anytime if I did... Along with Joni ( Sockoni), Trent, ( although he would probably teach ME shit I didn't know ) and Zoomers..... Wink

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

running yogi

LOL..... Big grin Big grin Big grin Do you know how many times I get Asked that? You'd be welcome anytime if I did... Along with Joni ( Sockoni), Trent, ( although he would probably teach ME shit I didn't know ) and Zoomers..... Wink
        can I be welcome too please ? I have promised myself one day when I am done being a software programmer, I will help me become a pastry chef.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My Carmel Apple Tart recipe calls for Parmesan Cheese in the crust and it's to die for.... Tongue
          apples + cheese = heaven Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Oh no, totally different. The gingerbread recipe gives the crust a totally unique texture.
            So do blind bake that crust first or fill it with pumpkin goodness and bake it?

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I am also a pumpkin whore! Pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin icecream, pumpkin pie (now going to try Trent's way), pumpkin sausage soup, pumpkin cheesecake muffins...the list goes on & on. My DH dreads fall as I turn in to a crazed pumpkin lady!! My poor customers at my restaurant are going to get the brunt of it this year! Big grin
              So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                , pumpkin sausage soup, Big grin
                I LOVE that soup. It sounds so weird to most, but it is to DIE FOR! You should post your version! Smile

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

I LOVE that soup. It sounds so weird to most, but it is to DIE FOR! You should post your version! Smile
                  I use the same recipe (with some alterations) as zoomers. Kirsten, didn't you post that recipe somewhere? If not, I'll post it. I use more cream & less chicken broth. I'm convinced that heavy cream makes everything better!! Oh, speaking of heavy cream, I'll have to post my creamy mushroom & bacon "recipe", if I can figure out how much of everything I put in. It has become a very popular soup at my restaurant & is requested for many of our private parties. It's thick & creamy & has tons of parmesan. Did I mention that healthy is not part of the recipe?? Big grin
                  So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3